Redhat 9 breaks webalizer

Yep folks, another artifact of the upgrade from Redhat 8 to Redhat 9. Most of my domains lost incremental processing of usage statistics. Which of course I didn’t find till weeks later because it didn’t actually show up till logrotate did its thing.

I’m pretty sure they changed the default from yes to no, because most of my webalizer.conf files had incremental processing commented out, and the inactivated line set to ‘no’. The one that kept working was manually set to ‘yes’.

I just read the man page, and I should be able to continue defaulting the location of ‘webalizer.current’ but I’ve got a bad feeling about that too.

This entry was posted in Tech Stuff. Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*
*

  • Recent Posts

  • Archives

  • Categories

  • Meta

  • Google site search

    Custom Search