This year we are squeezing two months into one. It is March 21. Last year, this was the day I gathered sap without wearing snowshoes. We deliberately waited until April 1 to start seeds in the basement. Those dates were a little late for this century, but not out of line. Today, I went into […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- On fats t.co/jnPUyxpOZ4 How many fats are in your fridge? I have lard, tallow, chicken fat, turkey fat, duck fat and butter. Yum. Time ago 1 Day via Tweet Button
- Contemplating canning t.co/8FXYCMTOud We put up so much food this year! Time ago 2 Days via Tweet Button
- I just played a '2-Player Pass & Play' game in MindFeud. Nice feature! t.co/7wSMgQ4tsk Time ago 4 Days via Tweet Button
- Roasted garlic spread t.co/3QVQ0OjzOL It should be dinner, but it is. Time ago 5 Days via Tweet Button
- Stina and Elska: t.co/shuaQc3f4S via @YouTube Time ago 10 Days via Google
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.