It’s great to have a garden again. It’s small this year, only three 12×4 raised beds, but it’s a start, and we have a lot to learn about gardening in the Ozarks. For a start, the growing season is two months longer than it was in New England. Our last frost date is April 15 […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- First goslings of the year!! Finally. Toulouse Goose t.co/Ee7aS4JX6B #farm #gosling #baby #spring Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Chick therapy: t.co/EvpFSh7bf8 via @YouTube Time ago 19 Days via Google
- I liked a @YouTube video t.co/mWEIIUEckt How to Teach your Dog to Bark and STOP BARKING! Time ago 24 Days via Google
- Woo! So exciting to have @modot involved! I was in VT when I backed them, now moved to MO! t.co/7LC4VDmXq1 Time ago 43 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Puppy TV with Angel and Nelly: t.co/XV8WyhAoDv via @YouTube Time ago 46 Days via Google
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.