I made two quarts of dilly beans today, using Lisa’s recipe. We’ve been having salads for a while, but this is the first real “summer” crop. Everything else is coming along as well: The vines are covered with green tomatoes, the peppers finally set some fruit, and there are many cucumbers and one summer squash. […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- Beat the heat #flickr t.co/Y9XUg6IYEu Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Swimming Icelandic Sheepdogs: t.co/bZ6tIvlIQW via @YouTube Time ago 5 Days via Google
- Icelandic chickens in the brooder: t.co/3cWrgCfcTi via @YouTube Time ago 44 Days via Google
- First goslings of the year!! Finally. Toulouse Goose t.co/Ee7aS4JX6B #farm #gosling #baby #spring Time ago 59 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Chick therapy: t.co/EvpFSh7bf8 via @YouTube Time ago 74 Days via Google
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.