I made two quarts of dilly beans today, using Lisa’s recipe. We’ve been having salads for a while, but this is the first real “summer” crop. Everything else is coming along as well: The vines are covered with green tomatoes, the peppers finally set some fruit, and there are many cucumbers and one summer squash. […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- @FlickrHelp Not being able to save from Aviary all day is a real drag! Where is tech support?! Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Girls in heat: t.co/giYxKKieet via @YouTube Time ago 11 Days via Google
- @realDonaldTrump I've been protesting for free. Where do I sign up to get paid? Time ago 20 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Seresto collar hack! Make one collar into two, and much prettier! t.co/ZvxarzyZ4S Time ago 26 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @BadHombreNPS: While easily mistaken for a *ridiculous* hairpiece, Prairie Dropseed (Sporobolus heterolepis) can be found throughout @Ba… Time ago 27 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.