I made two quarts of dilly beans today, using Lisa’s recipe. We’ve been having salads for a while, but this is the first real “summer” crop. Everything else is coming along as well: The vines are covered with green tomatoes, the peppers finally set some fruit, and there are many cucumbers and one summer squash. […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- Some Icelandic Chicken TV: t.co/q5MYTnQopB via @YouTube Time ago 4 Days via Google
- Howling Icies: t.co/iqOpzFcJ8X via @YouTube Time ago 15 Days via Google
- Some Chicken TV: t.co/zmHzfafhyf via @YouTube Time ago 24 Days via Google
- Buffy and Angel playing: t.co/gMWAHAETsp via @YouTube Time ago 35 Days via Google
- Icelandic Sheepdogs howling: t.co/4EIBUifJF3 via @YouTube Time ago 39 Days via Google
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.