I made two quarts of dilly beans today, using Lisa’s recipe. We’ve been having salads for a while, but this is the first real “summer” crop. Everything else is coming along as well: The vines are covered with green tomatoes, the peppers finally set some fruit, and there are many cucumbers and one summer squash. […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- Angel and Buffy, and Xander the Gander: t.co/Oh9QCZJGJw via @YouTube Time ago 6 Days via Google
- Grazing Icelandic Sheepdogs: t.co/YkJdva62hI via @YouTube Time ago 14 Days via Google
- In the woods with Icies: t.co/i5NY49NkCU via @YouTube Time ago 15 Days via Google
- RT @JasonKander: Hey buddy, that song you love was written by my uncle. He's been married to my other uncle for 40 years. And he's a Jew.… Time ago 35 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Icelandic chickens getting a treat: t.co/6bVJBiuSnh via @YouTube Time ago 38 Days via Google
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.