I made two quarts of dilly beans today, using Lisa’s recipe. We’ve been having salads for a while, but this is the first real “summer” crop. Everything else is coming along as well: The vines are covered with green tomatoes, the peppers finally set some fruit, and there are many cucumbers and one summer squash. […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- @michelledean Icelandic Sheepdog puppies t.co/GdKNfOWPcn #puppiesnotpolitics Time ago 27 Minutes via Twitter Web Client
- RT @AudraEqualityMc: Remember, tomorrow we are not crowning a king, or bowing down to a dictator. Tomorrow our new employee starts his temp… Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Seresto collar hack t.co/ZvxarzyZ4S #dogs Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- How Gaela Rolls: t.co/CbBVeVCN5F via @YouTube Time ago 6 Days via Google
- Leaping Gaela Girl: t.co/eVAfYGqKGy via @YouTube Time ago 8 Days via Google
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.