This year we are squeezing two months into one. It is March 21. Last year, this was the day I gathered sap without wearing snowshoes. We deliberately waited until April 1 to start seeds in the basement. Those dates were a little late for this century, but not out of line. Today, I went into […]
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- First swim of the season! They cooled off in the snow, my little Icie freaks. 3-way stick action! t.co/F8cuYITYDL Time ago 15 Hours via Flickr
- My shoulder hurts so much I can't lift a coffee cup or wine glass. Houston, we have a problem. #firstworldproblem #ouch #farm Time ago 6 Days via Twitter
- t.co/1yawNrwe1l On FB? Vote for the cutest piglet in all the land! #felfie Time ago 6 Days via Twitter
- @MorroccoMethod I feel so brilliant. Going to freeze my left over henna, to use as touch ups. #dirtyhippie Time ago 9 Days via Twitter
- Our new Icelandic stud. Meet Tofi! t.co/S4OukLl9pI Time ago 10 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.