This is inspired by the way Frank used to order his seafood sandwich when we went out to eat at Subway. I thought it was really odd at first, but then I tasted it and loved it, and decided to see if I could improve on it. Now it’s a staple of sandwich fixings for us here at home.
- 1/2 cup chopped lobster meat, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped crab meat, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped shrimp, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives, well drained
- 1 jalapeÃ±o, diced
- mayonnaise, enough to bind
- salt and pepper to taste
I used my ricer on everything that is wet (seafood, olives), to drain it really well.
Mix together and pile high on rolls.