But I did get a bit of a start on putting in the edging where the grass meets the gravel. Something like seven down, ten thousand to go. The landscaper brought by 150 of these old cobblestones, and I think it’ll look great when it’s all done. Not sure how many I’ll be able to get in before the ground freezes, though.
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- Hissing and Whistling Goslings and Geese: t.co/36ApomZAE0 via @YouTube Time ago 2 Days via Google
- Angel and Buffy, and Xander the Gander: t.co/Oh9QCZJGJw via @YouTube Time ago 9 Days via Google
- Grazing Icelandic Sheepdogs: t.co/YkJdva62hI via @YouTube Time ago 17 Days via Google
- In the woods with Icies: t.co/i5NY49NkCU via @YouTube Time ago 17 Days via Google
- RT @JasonKander: Hey buddy, that song you love was written by my uncle. He's been married to my other uncle for 40 years. And he's a Jew.… Time ago 37 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.