Make sure you hook up the little wire from the CDROM drive to the sound card. Windows CD players seem to run the bits down the backplane, but Gnome-CD at least seems to just start the disc playing and expect the sound card to catch it. I don’t have the wire installed, and can’t find it, so it’s headphones for me.
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- Hissing and Whistling Goslings and Geese: t.co/36ApomZAE0 via @YouTube Time ago 2 Days via Google
- Angel and Buffy, and Xander the Gander: t.co/Oh9QCZJGJw via @YouTube Time ago 9 Days via Google
- Grazing Icelandic Sheepdogs: t.co/YkJdva62hI via @YouTube Time ago 17 Days via Google
- In the woods with Icies: t.co/i5NY49NkCU via @YouTube Time ago 17 Days via Google
- RT @JasonKander: Hey buddy, that song you love was written by my uncle. He's been married to my other uncle for 40 years. And he's a Jew.… Time ago 38 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.