It looks like the only living vertebrate in the pond at this point is Gingrich the Newt. (I think he’s the same one that moved in last summer. And what else would you call a newt anyway?) I’ve fished out 6 or 8 dead frogs by now, and most of them look crushed. We are starting to look around at websites selling pond plants, and want to get those in before we start with more fish.
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- Hissing and Whistling Goslings and Geese: t.co/36ApomZAE0 via @YouTube Time ago 1 Day via Google
- Angel and Buffy, and Xander the Gander: t.co/Oh9QCZJGJw via @YouTube Time ago 9 Days via Google
- Grazing Icelandic Sheepdogs: t.co/YkJdva62hI via @YouTube Time ago 17 Days via Google
- In the woods with Icies: t.co/i5NY49NkCU via @YouTube Time ago 17 Days via Google
- RT @JasonKander: Hey buddy, that song you love was written by my uncle. He's been married to my other uncle for 40 years. And he's a Jew.… Time ago 37 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.