We delivered Polly today. She was just a dream. It was wet and foggy and icy as hell, but Frank put her halter on and we walked her to the trailer, where she just went in without a problem. The last thing I’d used that trailer for was to capture pigs and keep them in jail for three days. Yeah. Uck! But still, there Polly was and we drove her off to Rockingham Park raceways where we dropped her off. She went into a completely strange new trailer with only the slightest pause. What a good girl. To be honest, I’m glad to have known her and glad to have her on her way. I’m too busy to deal with a needy filly.
Lisa’s Twitter Stream
- RT @JasonKander: Hey buddy, that song you love was written by my uncle. He's been married to my other uncle for 40 years. And he's a Jew.… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Icelandic chickens getting a treat: t.co/6bVJBiuSnh via @YouTube Time ago 8 Days via Google
- 10 Day Old Icelandic chicks: t.co/5QUgfHHAQQ via @YouTube Time ago 8 Days via Google
- RT @maddow: BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously). Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Chick therapy: t.co/NOazb7UoCj via @YouTube Time ago 13 Days via Google
Follow @LisaMackhill on twitter.